Tired of wearing the same old face covering, neckerchief, or do-rag? You’re in luck! GRAVELBIKE is giving away four, brand-new bandanas to one lucky winner. These bandanas were promotional items from industry trade shows, so you’re unlikely to see anyone else sporting the same design at the trailhead, grocery store, or your next Zoom meeting.
Congratulations to our winner Elliott from Chicago!
Magellan is giving away a Cyclo 505 GPS ($379.99 value) to one of GRAVELBIKE’s readers.
The fine print:
- Winner will be chosen randomly from all entries received by midnight, December 11th, 2015
- One entry per email address; duplicate entries will be discarded
- Contestants’ information will not be shared with third-parties or outside organizations
- Offer limited to US residents
Congratulations to winner Milton Feliciano. Thanks to everyone who entered.
GRAVELBIKE has teamed up with Andrews Designworks and is giving away the following products:
- King stainless steel water bottle cage ($18 value)
- King Top Cap cage mount ($8 value)
- King titanium tire levers ($8 value)
A winner will be randomly selected and notified via email on Friday, November 29th. One entry per-person.
Congratulations to winner Jon Steinhauser. Thanks to everyone who entered, and the folks at Optic Nerve for sponsoring this giveaway.
GRAVELBIKE has teamed up with Optic Nerve and is giving away a free pair of Gridlock Premium IC sunglasses.
The Optic Nerve Gridlock features:
- Three interchangeable lenses
- Smoke with Zaio Blue Mirror–bright sun conditions
- Copper–variable light conditions
- Clear–extreme low light conditions
- Hydrophobic coating that repels water, dust and oil, as well as enhances overall performance
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Patented interchangeable lens FIN technology to make lens changing easier while remaining secure
- MSRP $79
To enter, simply click here. A winner will be randomly selected and notified via email on Friday, October 18th. One entry per-person.