Is there an avid bicyclist on your holiday shopping list? Not sure what to get them? Here are 25 hand-picked items ranging from $5 to $220 that are sure to put a smile on any rider’s face.
Advocacy & Access
- Make a donation or gift a membership to one of the many national or international bicycle advocacy groups.
Bags & Packs
- Ditch the plastic sandwich bag and carry your trinkets in Spurcycle’s ultra-lightweight Multi Pouch ($29).
- Whether you need to haul the proverbial kitchen sink or just get organized, Osprey’s line of duffel bags ($60-$140) is versatile and durable.
- Chrome’s Mini Metro ($120) messenger bag is ideal for commuting or carrying everyday essentials.
Clothing & Outerwear
- Handlebar Mustache has some of the best bike-related t-shirts ($9-$40).
- Chrome’s Folsom shorts ($90-$120) look and feel good whether you’re riding or just hanging out.
- Say hello to your new favorite jacket–the Pearl Izumi Versa Quilted hoodie ($165-$220).
- No shower? No problem, thanks to Chamois Butt’r Skin Wash ($16).
- Give your bars a fresh look with Lizard Skins’ DSP handlebar tape ($42-$50).
- Keep your feet healthy and happy with the IP3 Solestar inserts from Ergon ($48).
- Keep your tire-nerd friends entertained with the Topeak SmartGauge D2 ($35).
- Be safe and seen with Light and Motion’s Vibe family of lights ($40-$130).
- This Lezyne GPS ($100-$180) is perfect for the riding buddy that’s always getting lost.
Energy Snacks & Hydration
- Glukos’ Energy Powder ($17) has everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Everybody’s jumping on the stroopwafel train, but Honey Stinger has the best flavors ($22.24).
- GU’s Indulgent Flavor pack ($29-$37) is vegan, gluten free, kosher and delicious.
Gloves, Headwear & Socks
- When your feet need a little extra cushion, there’s the FITS Performance Trail wool sock ($19).
- Keep the sweat out of your eyes with Headsweats’ Shorty doo rag ($20-$24).
- DeFeet’s DuraGloves are lightweight insurance against changing weather ($20-$25).
- The best tire levers come from Pedro’s and they only cost $5.
- Keep your bike looking new with Lizard Skins’ frame protection kits ($7.50 & up).
- Avoid costly over-tightening errors by using Park Tool’s ATD-1.2 torque driver ($73).
- MASH’s whimsical stem top caps make excellent stocking stuffers ($6-$22).
- Become a member of the internet’s coolest bike club ($7).
- Celebrate your body and where it takes you with these stickers ($12).
Happy Holidays from all of us at GRAVELBIKE